Hi everyone i Just changed my iphone 6 and adquiered my Classic q20 BlackBerry but i Just had a problem. I couldnt connect to 4G network
    I read forums about my issue and i found 4 possible causes:
    1.- the wireless network supplier May not have 4G network available. Which is not my problem because on my iphone 6 i had 4G network.
    2.-Problems with the nano sim card, Which i think cant be possible couse i Just changed my iphone 6 nano sim card to my Classic port.
    3.-Hardware problems( factory shooting)
    4.-The software 10.3.2.2474 May have a problem on the network selection, Which i consider this my problem.
    I read sth about SACHESI program about changing to older software versions. I dunno if this program is trustable and i need help. I am BlackBerry fan since all my life jeje, though i bought the iphone 6 after my Blackberry was stolen, i decided to turn again to BlackBerry because of the excelent keyboards.
    I'd really appreciate your help, otherwise i would have to give back on warranty to my supplier

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 11:15 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Do you have the SQC100-4 model of the Classic? You can find out by typing myver on your phone in a text field (like where you type out a text message.)
    10-08-15 11:55 AM
    The software version most likely is not the problem. Either your Classic model can get 4G or not.
    10-08-15 12:09 PM