I'm essentially looking for a place holder. When I started my new job last year all of the apps were only for Apple devices, which left me forced into an iPhone (Which i've always hated and now despise). Since I had just got a new personal phone I opted to keep my personal number/device and get a new work number/device.

Starting this year they have went to Android native apps so I can use my personal phone for work. This is great but I now don't use my work phone at all and want to sell it but need a place holder for one more year until I can transfer my personal number/device to my work account. I've always loved blackberry and figured even though I wont use it much it would be cool to have one again. I essentially want the cheapest viable option running Blackberry 10 and is 4g LTE on Verizon. Thinking under $50.00. Any thoughts?
    02-27-17 10:52 AM
    Z10 (STL100-4), if you want the absolute cheapest BB10 Verizon device. Z30/Q10/Classic would be better options but might exceed $50.
    02-27-17 10:55 AM
    Would be hard to find a used BB10 phone at $50.
    02-27-17 04:08 PM
    Good luck. Directly from verizon options a sorely limited. The z30 is not even available there any more. You will to look elsewhere like Amazon or eBay for a full assortment of options. But make absolute certain they are Verizon models as other carrier's models will not work on the Verizon network.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 04:23 PM