I have a 9900 and its getting tired - thinking of the Classic looks great and has all the same keys etc. Does the charger from the 9900 fit the classic? I also note that the battery in the classic does not come out - from time to time when I have "issues" I take the battery out to reset - is this going to be an issue? Or is taking the battery out to reset just a urban myth? Thank-you
    01-02-15 10:51 AM
    I have a 9900 and its getting tired - thinking of the Classic looks great and has all the same keys etc. Does the charger from the 9900 fit the classic? I also note that the battery in the classic does not come out - from time to time when I have "issues" I take the battery out to reset - is this going to be an issue? Or is taking the battery out to reset just a urban myth? Thank-you
    You've never needed to take out the battery, just hold 3 buttons to do a reset. (alt, shift, delete)

But BB10 does not suffer form the issues that required resets in BBOS. I barely ever reset my BB10 phones.

Not sure what charger you're talking about. I believe they both take a micro USB connector. The drop in charger with contacts will only work with the 9900 since.....for some reason....they didn't see fit to add that amazing feature on BB10 phones. At least they finally figured out to put the charging port on the bottom like the rest of the world.
    01-02-15 10:55 AM