Ima change me passport tomorrow for a classic, ill keep the passport tho, but my question is, i have my current BlackBerry id on the passport and I plan to use it on the classic, to use it on the classic I need to remove it only from the passport or, security wipe the phone or do nothing? , thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 08:59 AM
    Ima change me passport tomorrow for a classic, ill keep the passport tho, but my question is, i have my current BlackBerry id on the passport and I plan to use it on the classic, to use it on the classic I need to remove it only from the passport or, security wipe the phone or do nothing? , thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    I think you can only use the ID on one device at a time. If you activate it on the second device it should deactivate itself on the first device (your passport).

Someone correct me if im wrong only did it once moving from Z10 to Z30 a looong time ago

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-01-16 09:25 AM
    Oh cool, cus I dont wanann **** it up, the new phone

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 09:27 AM
    Oh cool, cus I dont wanann **** it up, the new phone

Posted via CB10
    Na you should be all set, enjoy the new device, always wanted a classic but too late to get one now for me.

05-01-16 09:29 AM
    Why?, it was extremly cheap here, 200 euros new

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 09:30 AM
    Why?, it was extremly cheap here, 200 euros new

Posted via CB10
    It's a good price i must admit, but no native facebook (Face10 works but limitations on what the dev can do), no native WhatsApp end of this year and i doubt many other applications will be released or even updated by the end of this year.

There are only two updates scheduled for the next two years which is pretty sad as they are only security features (and i assume bug fixes for the disaster that is 10.3.2).

I enjoyed my 2 BB10 phones but I myself gave up and moved to an LG G4 last week (wouldn't buy another BB after Playbook and now BB10 being abandoned).

Just my opinion anyway. Wish i got the classic instead of my Z30 though, hopefully the handset division survives and make a decent android classic perhaps i'd get one.

Tldr; BB10 is dead, phones still work and will be fine(in terms of apps not dumb phone capability) till the end of this year atleast but not really great to invest in a dead OS.

05-01-16 10:00 AM
    Yeah, true but I dont care about facebook, I only use it on thw broser, I dont care that much, n from what I know whatsapp wont disapear from the BlackBerry world, it wont just get more support, and here in austria, BlackBerry is dying too, I think thats why they r selling em so cheap

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 10:30 AM