Been having trouble with my car bluetooth interfering with my bluetooth headset. Whenever the car gets in range, for example..I could be in my house on the 2nd floor talking on my headset and if the car pulls in the driveway, my Z10 keeps getting that pop up asking for the pin code for the car. When it pop ups, the call quality gets staticky until I hit reject. But then the popup will appear in about 30-60 seconds later and it keeps happening. I've tried unpairing from the car, and have pretty much had this problem from the stock OS to the latest 10.3 leak.

Anyone else having a problem with this or know of how to solve this? I'm using a Bose Bluetooth Series 2 headset but before that I had a jawbone (don't remember which model) that had the same problem.

Thanks!
    08-29-14 12:56 AM
    I don't know how to solve this issue, because after I pair them once, it doesn't matter when the car appears int he driveway. Once paired, they all seem to switch on and off fine without any interference. I have 10.3 and I have not had an issue with disruption of BT. Have you tried reloading your OS?
    09-20-14 08:00 AM