Hello everybody I have a video or stuff that I want to upload to YouTube using the sharing option but when I sign in it goes all crazy and won't let me do anything.

Check the videos

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 06:26 AM
    Hi Davis, exactly the same problem lots of us have. I am using Q5 and also linking account's is not working, so we're stuck here. I am desperately seeking some ways for uploading video directly on youtube but didn't find anything. Using native BB browser, I can upload only smaller videos (5 MB's maximum), but such uploading is awfully slow. I was thinking even to write to some app developer on BB world to create proper youtube uploader if it is possible, because I believe that such app would be downloaded, in such situation, billion times definitely
    05-21-16 07:11 PM
    Hi Davis, exactly the same problem lots of us have. I am using Q5 and also linking account's is not working, so we're stuck here. I am desperately seeking some ways for uploading video directly on youtube but didn't find anything. Using native BB browser, I can upload only smaller videos (5 MB's maximum), but such uploading is awfully slow. I was thinking even to write to some app developer on BB world to create proper youtube uploader if it is possible, because I believe that such app would be downloaded, in such situation, billion times definitely
    I gave up, installed Google Youtube app.. with all the Android apps Cobalts made in order to make it work, it sucks I have to use an android crap to make it work!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 11:45 AM
    I gave up, installed Google Youtube app.. with all the Android apps Cobalts made in order to make it work, it sucks I have to use an android crap to make it work!

Posted via CB10
    Uhm, YouTube = Google = Android.

Everything else is just a helpless workaround.
    05-22-16 03:28 PM

I know, I wanted to use the default option, but hey, it's better this than nothing at all, Thank you Cobalt for all your hard work.

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    05-22-16 06:56 PM

Hi Cobalt,

I have installed your patched google play store successfully, and everything works fine.

And today I wanted to install youtube app, because I desperatelly need an option to upload videos straight from my Q5 on youtube, and have found this article:

Guide: Official YouTube app on BlackBerry 10 - BBin

I have installed the patched youtube apk, and can open it, but app gave me an pop-up announcement that I need google play service to use properly youtube.

Is it possible for you to make another patched youtube apk which will avoid google restrictions? Some new version of patched youtube apk?

Another question, if I may ask you. All those youtube apps on BB app world, I haven't seen that any supertube, fasttube etc. apps have an option for uploading......is that because youtube itself doesn't allow uploading?

I would honestly pay as much as needed for some BB app which allow now uploading on youtube.

Thanks in advance very much

P.S. I am using Q5 with the latest 10.3.2.2836

And have tried now with this old patched version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0ap2xs4hq...tched.apk?dl=1 , but it's painfully slow and also can't sign in. ( found in the thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-patch-938066/ )
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 07-09-16 at 06:33 PM. Reason: added some text
    07-09-16 05:01 PM
    07-10-16 03:57 PM
    Thanks. I've read I believe everything and have tried now with this patched youtube apk, and this apk also gave the same result.

Can't upload videos to YouTube using share option...-img_20160711_042727_edit.png
    Can't upload videos to YouTube using share option...-img_20160711_042651.png

As you can see I have your play store correctly installed. Is it maybe that this patched youtube on your thread doesn't work anymore?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. As a walk around option I've figured yesterday another way. I am uploading my videos on my google drive, using PlayCloud BB app, and than opening in the desktop mode youtube.com/upload page and on the right side we have an option to import our videos from google photos. I just chose my desired video.

Can't upload videos to YouTube using share option...-img_20160711_043623_edit.png

And because google drive videos are also on the google servers, uploading is magnificently fast.

It is a little complicated to do all that work, but at least it is for me super important to do all that job straight from my Q5.
    07-10-16 09:41 PM
    Sorry Cobalt,

I have now figured what I've missing. I didn't install patched play service at all Stupid me.

Now is working everything flawessly with youtube patched apk.

Thanks man so much for that detailed thread.

Can't upload videos to YouTube using share option...-img_20160711_152400.png
    07-11-16 08:45 AM
    Donation is coming in a few days Much obliged
    07-11-16 08:58 AM
    Thanks Cobalt for all your work for us BB10 fan's
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 07-23-16 at 12:25 AM.
    07-20-16 11:55 AM