I bought Parrot Pro last year when it first came out for the Z10. It love it, and it's a go-to app for me (I record lots of interviews and meetings, and the quality is easily good enough for broadcast).

I got a Passport a few days after release, and all my apps were updated. However, I noticed that, while Parrot installed, it was the free download version. I went into the app to do the "upgrade" and logged into App World (as expected). However, I was returned an error (AW30222i) that said "You have purchased this item already, and won't be charged to download it again.

Bought it...but it won't upgrade. Any ideas? Anyone? I've had no response from the developer after several help requests, and no response from the official BB forums.
    10-22-14 04:39 PM
    Problem Solved: I uninstalled Parrot, removed it from the "available" list in BBW. Shut down the phone. Restarted. Downloaded a fresh copy of Parrot. Opened it, and waited 20 seconds. Spontaneously, and on its own, the app upgraded itself to Pro. So...by literally doing nothing, the problem sorts itself out.
    Always try deleting. Restart. Reinstall. I love parrot pro.

Pasaporte Pilipino.
    aghs likes this.
    10-23-14 08:12 AM
    I've already done that a dozen times. I've even taken it out of my app world "available" list for as clean a start as possible. No joy.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 10:38 AM
    Problem Solved: I uninstalled Parrot, removed it from the "available" list in BBW. Shut down the phone. Restarted. Downloaded a fresh copy of Parrot. Opened it, and waited 20 seconds. Spontaneously, and on its own, the app upgraded itself to Pro. So...by literally doing nothing, the problem sorts itself out.
    10-23-14 11:14 AM
    I've already done that a dozen times. I've even taken it out of my app world "available" list for as clean a start as possible. No joy.

Posted via CB10
    After uninstalling, check manually the device and memory card through usb or blend if there is still a "parrot" folder and delete it too.

I really do love Parrot. The first app I dl after wipes.

Parrot Pro on Passport!!!

Pasaporte Pilipino.
    10-23-14 01:07 PM
    I love that the OP was able to solve his own problem!
    10-23-14 01:22 PM
    Hi everyone,

If you have Parrot version 2.3.1, open the app, go to "More" in the bottom right, then tap "Settings". In the Settings screen, find the "Check Pro Status" button and tap it to manually check for your upgrade.

For users on previous version of Parrot, simply restart your device, ensure you have internet access, then open Parrot and wait for 10-20 seconds.
    pkcable and TurboArriba like this.
    10-24-14 09:05 AM