Not sure what I did. Few days ago had to reset password because I needed to log in website and couldn't remember it. Now when I try to log in it says "Can't sign in with different BBID".. when I look through my phone settings in using the same email address.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 09:00 PM
    Not sure what I did. Few days ago had to reset password because I needed to log in website and couldn't remember it. Now when I try to log in it says "Can't sign in with different BBID".. when I look through my phone settings in using the same email address.

Posted via CB10
    If it's saying you can't sign in with a different BBID, I'd suspect you're still somehow signed into your BBID. I also assume it's saying that when you're trying to log into your account from the web interface because if you're seeing your BBID on your phone, you're logged in on your phone already.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page?
    02-18-15 10:13 PM
    Let me rephrase, logging in online works fine. I am trying to log in on my z10. From what I know, there isn't anyway to sign out of a BlackBerry id on a phone. So what are my options. I've had this phone over a year and I have always been signed into blackberry world. Now when I tap "my account" it prompts me to enter password while the email address is already there in its field box.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:13 AM
    Let me rephrase, logging in online works fine. I am trying to log in on my z10. From what I know, there isn't anyway to sign out of a BlackBerry id on a phone. So what are my options. I've had this phone over a year and I have always been signed into blackberry world. Now when I tap "my account" it prompts me to enter password while the email address is already there in its field box.

Posted via CB10
    Does going to Settings > BlackBerry ID net any results for you?
    02-19-15 07:59 AM
    Yep. It has all the correct information. After looking in past emails, I think instead of selecting "reset password" I clicked "reset BBID" which after looking into it, means I basically deleted my account! I can't believe it. Call to BlackBerry and their only suggestion is to wipe phone completely to be able to set up new BBID on my phone. The guy on the line couldn't even be sure if using all the same BBID info would result in retrieving my account history. Thank you for your help! Much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 04:15 PM