BlackBerry just gets worse. I tried to Share a photo on Facebook today but my Z30 wouldn't connect to FB. It's time to move on I fear. BlackBerry is letting OS10 users down big style by gradually omitting app connections. I detest ios and Android but sadly I think it's time to abandon the sinking BB ship. Wife and I are going to purchase Moto 3 phones in the next week. BlackBerry you have become a disgrace

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 03:08 PM
    In the end you have to do what you feel is best suited for your needs. If you feel that going the Android route will best fit your needs then go for it.

I can understand you frustration with OS10 and the current situation with the lack of support for apps, but this has been talked about many times of these forums and is to be expected. Good luck with decision.
    06-04-16 03:14 PM
    Bakron1 thank you for your response . We both love BB OS10 as the best OS system out there but what's the point in continuing with it when the benefits keep being gradually reduced. Blame has to be laid at lack of Marketing, particularly blowing the budget on Superbore which was only of interest to those on USA. I think the nails are sequentoally being screwed into the BlackBerry coffin and John Chen has a lot of negativity to answer for

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 04:13 PM
    Well I have had to purchase Face10 to enable uploading to Facebook but the app doesn't behave like Facebook. The menu doesn't let you select Most Recent posts and I'm not sure I'm seeing all messages. I have actually had to do a security wipe back to Factory Reset status which is a timely exercise but at least it's speeded up the phone which had been noticeably lagging when opening apps. I'll see how Face10 goes but it's no substitute for the proper app which BlackBerry doesn't appear to have fought to keep. So I'm still disillusioned with BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 10:28 AM