Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 03:08 PM
    Are you getting any error messages or anything like that, that might indicate the problem? ‘Can't get yahoo email accounts to add’ isn't exactly a lot of info to go on.
    05-04-15 03:12 PM
    I oops posted before I could type rest of my question. T. I'm about to pull my hair out. For two days trying to add my yahoo email to my new Classic, but it will not add- keep getting message that it "cant be added now and to try again later.". I have tried a million times with correct password, etc. All I can surmise is it may be something with advanced settings caused by running BB Link. Prior to running BlackBerry link (so I could tsf all my data and settings from my Q10 to the new Classic I already had my emails set up successfully, but when I ran Link, all my email accounts. (that were successfully validated and running fine prior to running Link) then all my email accts became invalid after running Link. Tried again many times to add again and keep getting error that they "cannot be added now and to try later" Aol. Email accts added just fine but yahoo ones wont. I looked in onboard "Help" and in troubleshoot email adding- I don't know how if it is something I need to do in advanecvd settings, (such as what the advanced (pop or imap or? settings would be for. Yahoo email acct-- didnt need to put that in myself when they successfully added before I ran Link- n(My wifi is on, I had all my emails accts successfully added before I ran BlackBerry Link to transfer the rest of my prior Q10 dat to my Classic. Ever since running the Link (switch devices), as soon as Link finished running the switch devices, then all of my formerly valid email accts I already had successfully added,were now invalid and re-adding the yahoo ones (just the same way way I did before) will not work iikeep getting error msg that it cannot be added and to try again later. I deleted them and startef all over and yahoo emaik (my main needed default email). Will not add ( same error msg)-inone of my yahoo email accounts valid. The calendar on yahoo will add, but the email will not. Maybe something about advanced settings is wrong, but I didnt have to type in the advanced setting email type (pop or imap or rim or?) That was all pre-filled in for me the former time that I added email accts successfully. And it only yahoo email that is not adding, and coming up "invalid" ...I was able to get aol email accounts to add successfully, but my main email accounts (on yahoo) will not add. In case it is wrong info in this field:-oes anyone know the correct advanced settings to use for yahoo? (pop, imap or? Whatever-- ( I'm clueless on that part- ) BUT the first time I did add all my email accts successfully (including yahoo) (before running Link, all that part in that field was done for me automatically and the email accts added fine. But after running Link (switch devices) all emails accts became invalid. I am using correct password etc ..something happened to mess it all up from running BlackBerry Link (after I had already added my email acct)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Judyam; 05-04-15 at 04:06 PM.
    05-04-15 03:18 PM
    Make sure your Sync Timeframe is set to 7 days

Can't get yahoo email accounts to add-img_20150504_134227.png

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 03:44 PM
    Posted via CB10
    This will help in determing if BlackBerry is having issues connecting to Yahoo. Give it a try to see if any error messages provided.

https://consumersupport.webapps.blac....php?page=form
    05-04-15 05:19 PM
    Sorry I never got back to report my yahoo mail os working fine now, apparently, yes, as was suggested to me above, I did need to be actively logged into my yahoo mail account on my laptop at the same time as setting update my yahoo mail on my new Classic

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 06:20 PM