After installing the new 10.3.1 OS a few weeks ago (which came with Password Keeper version 10.3.1.41 installed) I had to wipe my device. After setting up my device again I attempted to sync my passwords through the "cloud sync" feature which did not work?

So I deleted the Password Keeper application and reinstalled it via BlackBerry World however the version on BlackBerry world is an old 10.3.0.54 version which does not have the "Cloud sync" feature.....?

How do I get back the new Password Keeper application? Why would an older version then what is released be on BlackBerry World??
    03-16-15 10:48 PM
    They don't seem to have PK sync down yet. I had a one time only sync in the background rather than taking over the foreground on my Passport with what i think???? was two or three leaks ago. I never saw it work this way again, just the annoying foreground white card sync which is a total PIA as it takes over the app just when you need a password.

After the one time it did a background sync, it seems like they disabled this on the server side, and now i get failures on sync almost as frequently as i get a successful sync. Probably a couple releases into the future they will get this down.

Even though you had a failure perhaps you can try to go back to one of the most recent leaks and see if ti will work, it's linked to your BBRY ID so hopefully you can get it to work. One riskier option would be to "borrow" someone's 10.3.1.XXXX BBRY sign-out of their accounts and sign-in with yours, sync the PK and then do an export, which you could re-import back from a file on a media card or through the cloud then delete the backup file form the source.

Royal pain but i can't imagine not having the hundreds of passwords close at hand.
    03-16-15 11:51 PM
    A few points:

1) I don't believe you can sign out of BBID and sign in with another user without wiping the device - so I expect your friend won't like that

2) A 10.3.1 version of PK will be posted to BlackBerry world soon and removes that blocking dialog.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 05:49 AM
    A 10.3.1 version of Password Keeper is now available on BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 05:31 AM