I see BB is aware of this issue but has there been any possible updates to this problem? I was wondering if I could do a full backup of the Classic, a security wipe, then do a custom restore where I would restore everything w/o adding back emails and then add them manually but it seems pretty drastic IMO.

Thanks.
    03-26-15 06:39 PM
    When you're in the HUB, go into the settings, recent contact management, then you can remove whoever you want

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 07:05 PM
    OS 10.3.1 brings "Recent Contact Management", which gives the option to selectively block contacts from email selections. If you've updated to 10.3.1, go to Hub > Settings > Recent Contact mangement. If you don't have the updated OS -- well at least you know it's coming and if you can hold out a bit longer your problem will be solved.
    03-26-15 07:09 PM
    I am the OP. I have v.10.3.1.941. I am aware of the Recent Contact Management but I had to block 50+ emails after syncing a new email account which was quite time consuming. I am looking to PURGE that cached file but there doesn't appear to be a way just yet. I would hate to do a security wipe just to purge a file. I now have the Classic but coming from the Bold 9930, I used to use Desktop Manager to delete cached emails by deleting Recipient Cache but I don't believe there is a way to do it with Link or within the phone itself. I see Blackberry is aware of this request but I wonder how long or if they will even come out with a fix.

I would post the link but I have under 10 posts on this site.
    03-26-15 08:39 PM