Hi...

I have just purchased a BB 9900 Bold touch in the States. I live in Argentina. I already talked to my local provider and made all the configurations.

I can browse perfectly. I mean I have an internet connection (thru GSM).

But I am having problems accessing the "accounts configuration". I press on the option and nothing happens. No error no nothing. So I called my provider again and they gave me a web page where I could add all my email accounts (claroar.blackberry.com). I did it and I now can send and receive emails... but still cannot access "accounts configuration" on the phone. To be able to change the signature and to be able to sincronize the calendar, I need to access that configuration... but I cant. Can you help me please?

My provider doesnt have an answer anymore.

Regards
    Lara
    07-09-14 10:23 PM
    So when you go into settings there is no accounts or email settings. You might see in your menu a advanced settings. I forget and my bold is at home.
    07-09-14 10:51 PM
    I just see the "accounts" icon with the number 3 (which is the number of email accounts I have configured thru the website) but when I tried to press on that icon: nothing happens. Besides that option there are others.. and I can access them all.. The "accounts configuration" one: I cant!
    Thanks
    07-09-14 11:17 PM
    That might be why, configure from your phone, and the settings will show up probably.

Posted on CB10
    07-09-14 11:20 PM
    I did it thru the website because I couldnt do it thru the phone. I first tried to do it thru the phone. But the same thing that is now happening, happened then. I would press the "accounts configuration" icon and nothing would happen. Nothing. No error no nothing. Thats why I then went on the website to do it. Tks.
    07-09-14 11:43 PM
    I have just successfully deleted all the email accounts thru the website and went to see if I could configure them thu the phone again. But nothing. Still cannot access the accounts configuration.
    07-09-14 11:46 PM