I have recently joined a new organisation after 10years off having a company BB I had to go out and get a phone. Being loyal and loving my BB I got the Passport - but to my disapointment my new organisation IT department said they cannot setup my emails on it. Other colleagues are using the 'Good' app on there phones but I can't find this on BB world or Amazon app store. Any ideas what I can do?
    07-02-15 06:43 AM
    I have recently joined a new organisation after 10years off having a company BB I had to go out and get a phone. Being loyal and loving my BB I got the Passport - but to my disapointment my new organisation IT department said they cannot setup my emails on it. Other colleagues are using the 'Good' app on there phones but I can't find this on BB world or Amazon app store. Any ideas what I can do?
    As far as I am aware, 'Good' don't support BlackBerry as part of their MDM Solution. You will probably have to get a work handset that uses a different OS. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone on CB can let you know a work-around.

This might help you: https://uk.good.com/support/devices-supported.html

The salesman trying to flog us a 'Good'-based MDM solution about three and a half years ago, swore blind that BlackBerry support was 'imminent'. (He initially slagged off BlackBerry as 'outdated' and 'insecure' but changed his tune when he realised we knew he was talking b****hit).
    As far as I am aware, 'Good' don't support BlackBerry as part of their MDM Solution. You will probably have to get a work handset that uses a different OS. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone on CB can let you know a work-around.

This might help you: https://uk.good.com/support/devices-supported.html

The salesman trying to flog us a 'Good'-based MDM solution about three and a half years ago, swore blind that BlackBerry support was 'imminent'. (He initially slagged off BlackBerry as 'outdated' and 'insecure' but changed his tune when he realised we knew he was talking b****hit).
    07-02-15 07:12 AM