Hello,

This question may already be answered, but is there a way to share your phone screen with your TV / Computer without the use of wires? So not just playing a video or music, but actually viewing everything you do like messages, emails, different home screens etc. As I was sure that it was already possible with BB10 to do this, as Nokia has now got Nokia Beamer that does this.
    07-07-14 12:03 PM
    Hello,

This question may already be answered, but is there a way to share your phone screen with your TV / Computer without the use of wires? So not just playing a video or music, but actually viewing everything you do like messages, emails, different home screens etc. As I was sure that it was already possible with BB10 to do this, as Nokia has now got Nokia Beamer that does this.
    The messages and stuff is a upcoming feature called BlackBerry Blend if I remember right... Coming very very soon indeed. Its a upcoming feature in 10.3.

The share your screen with a TV could be done with Miracast.. Go to settings, network and connections and wifi... Should have a miracast tab if its supported on your phone.
    07-07-14 12:06 PM
    Yes I do it with my z30 using DLNA to my Panasonic Viera big screen.
    07-07-14 02:23 PM