Hi,

So I've done a ton of research on how to get Gmail on my new BB 9720.

I've registered it with the wireless network and had a message confirming that's all good, I have IMAP enabled on my Gmail (I checked this via my desktop), I've got a new sim card with Giff Gaff and selected the bundle that came with BIS... 2.50 extra a month! I then set up a BIS account via GG and got as far as adding my (work) Exchange account, which appeared on my BB all fine and working.

It wouldnt let me and any of my Gmail accounts, wit the error saying the info inputted was incorrect (I know it's right)

I've just tried to download the Enhanced Gmail plug in from BB browser, and it started to work and I got really excited - but then a window popped up saying my 'device does not meet the system requirements'. OK, great. I've also tried m.google.com to download the Google app from the BB browser, but no luck...

Am I being stupid? Or missing something really obvious?!

The phone may not be in tact much longer, I would really appreciate your help!!!

Thanks
    Cerri x
    02-12-15 01:11 PM
    Do you have 2-factor authentication on your google account? You can't use your normal password if that's on, you have to create one in the app management section.
    02-13-15 07:19 AM