Can you chat and talk to a bunch of people in one text message window? Even if other peoples phones are iPhone and android. I'm wondering if the conversation can be all together and everyone can see the other responses. I have a Bold 9900 now and every time I get in a group chat, everyones text message comes separate and it gets hard to follow. But I know on their phone that the group message is all in one place. So I'm wondering if it will be different on the Classic when I get it.
    04-05-16 06:46 PM
    Can you chat and talk to a bunch of people in one text message window? I'm wondering if the conversation can be all together and everyone can see the other responses.
    On SMS, there are limitations. Yes, you can send a single text message to multiple persons at the same time, and all of them would receive your message, but when they reply, only you can receive the message. On emails or BBM which is an IM (instant messaging) platform, it is another story.
    04-05-16 06:53 PM