I would like to create a new folder called Blackberry Sent Emails on my desktop PC and have a rule so that any email sent from my Blackberry rather than the desktop gets filed in this folder. Is there any way to do this?
    Failing that is there any way on my desktop to quickly sort out which emails were sent by Blackberry and which were sent by Outlook?
    Thanks for any help
    04-16-15 11:28 AM
    Nothing that I can think of will give you your desires. Based on your comments, you are using Outlook for your email client. If you have your Outlook account on your Blackberry, all the emails sent from the handset will get stored in the general "Sent Messages" folder.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 01:45 AM
    Rules are definitely something to be executed on the Server, not on the device. Your email messages should contain a header where the word "Blackberry" (or something similar) appears. You should create a rule on your mail server (IMAP or POP3) to filter on that header. OK, received messages from other BB devices are then also matched by this rule. If you want to make it safe you must filter on this header and on the From header.
    04-17-15 03:53 AM