Can someone help me out.

I purchased the Power Tools app a while back because this one app did the jobs of multiple other apps I had purchased in the past and I could free of some system resources.

But from installation, I can't figure out how to disable the LED notification once it's notifies me of an occurrence.

I've contacted the developer and he responded . I believe I've followed his instructions, but still have not solved my issue.

Has anyone experienced anything similar or has a possible solution.

I have a Z10 using the BlackBerry 10.3.1.2726 OS Version.

His instructions were to:

in order to turn off the LED, the LED must be set by Power Tools. *you need to create a custom LED email or accounts in the Custom LED screen.
    in Power tools goto the LED setup screen and set how you want the LED to stop.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 06:25 PM
    in the LED setup screen there are choices that say stop led upon opening the app, etc. you mean to say you aren't seeing those choices??
    05-21-15 05:31 AM
    I did see that menu and selected what I believed were the appropriate setting, but it did solve the issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 09:05 AM
    Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 09:12 AM
    I abandoned this app as it worked with numerous flaws and demanded encroachment into privacy far too much without proportionate benefits.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 09:17 AM
    If it's not working properly, I have to agree. The permission requirements does give the app access to almost every phase of the phone.

If it work properly, I could justify the access. It's the type of utility such as: ( delayed email, verbal text notification, and schedule events) that increases the functionality of the phone.

Hopefully BlackBerry will include these types of features as a standard in upcoming OS Versions.

I've purchased apps from this developer in the past and have enjoyed how they've filled the gaps in the OS until it's become standard fare.

I actually use one of their app to proofread these post.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 01:14 PM
    I appreciate all your advice...

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 07:55 PM
    I was also one of the early purchaser of the app, however, I actually was relieved when I decided to delete the app. Its preformance is and always has been unstable at best. The dev seems to enjoy adding numerous features, some of which I can't say beneficial at all, rather than to fix defects.
    It is not a good spend I must say.

Posted via CB10
    bharuch7282 likes this.
    05-21-15 08:04 PM