I am trying to find the alarm folder in blackberry Priv on my computer.
    I have a internal and a Sd card.
    I may not be seeing all files in computer as I find more files in phone. I do not understand this either.
    If someone could tell me where to look for the Alarm folder this may help me narrow my search.
    11-04-16 11:47 AM
    It's best not to muck with System folders. It is possible to access them, but their files are normally hidden. You should, however be able to copy new sounds to your phone's Alarm folder at /storage/emulated/0/Alarms.

I can also see the file I just copied to my Alarms folder on my phone when I connect my phone to my PC at Internal Storage/Alarms, but that is to only file I can see in that folder. It also shows up in the list of alarm sounds on my phone in the Clock/Alarm app.
    11-04-16 12:21 PM
    Thanks not much luck finding that either. Will keep looking.
    11-04-16 12:36 PM
    Once again thanks. I still am not able to see what you are seeing but with help from a file manager I was able to find /storage/emulated/0/Alarms. I can now at least add mp3's to my alarm tones even though it seems more tedious.
    Thanks again I still gained knowledge from your response
    11-04-16 12:58 PM
    I'm using Solid Explorer as a file browser on my DTEK50. As I mentioned I could search for "Alarms" in Internal Memory and it would find the Alarms folder, but with no files showing until I copied a MP3 file to it and then it showed just that one file.
    11-04-16 06:05 PM