Hi there,

Yesterday i've changed my e-mail address which was used to register on the site.
    Everything went fine, but since then, i receive multiple messages a day (in my first email's inbox) reminding me to join the forums and finish the registration.
    Could someone assist how to resolve this to not receive these reminders any further?
    Thank you in advance.
    05-22-15 07:57 AM
    We'll get an admin to take a look at this -- it isn't something a mod can fix.
    Zolti likes this.
    05-22-15 08:39 PM
    You'll need to email [email protected], and they'll (I hope) be able to resolve it.
    Zolti likes this.
    05-22-15 08:42 PM
    Thank you for your replies and suggestions. Will check out, if it still will be happening.
    For a start, reverted back to the registration mail address.

Thanks again,
    Regards

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 12:05 AM
    You could also use [email protected] too. That's a newer version.
    BigBadWulf and Zolti like this.
    05-24-15 08:56 PM
    Thread title edited and made a bit more specific.
    Zolti likes this.
    05-24-15 08:58 PM
    Elite1, thank you for assisting. I've tried the method through the link you've been mentioning. After verifying new mail address, and starting TapaTalk application, older mail address's inbox begins to receive a whole lot of messages, like in the picture:

Help changing Email Address on my Account?-img_20150525_125142.png

Recently changed from Yahoo!Mail to Gmail, that's the reason why would I like an email change here, at MobileNations also.
    If it's not possible, I don't mind either if someone, an administrator or moderator is banning my current account, and i'll have a fresh start.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 05:01 AM
    I'm not sure what technical issue is causing it, since that is technical which moderators don't manage, but there's no reason you should need to start over. I changed my email from Yahoo to Gmail. It was years ago, before the MoNa passport days, but still...

My apologies! We'll sort it out.
    Zolti likes this.
    05-25-15 05:33 AM
    Hi BigBadWulf,

Don't worry, it's not a huge problem, that's why I don't mind if this account will be suspended/banned, since I wasn't joining the forums for post counts, but because it's great to be a part of the CrackBerry nation.
    I can delete those emails easily, only wanted to slowly move away from the Yahoo account.

Cheers all.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 06:55 AM
    @Zolti - email [email protected] and we'll sort it all out.
    Zolti likes this.
    05-25-15 08:32 AM
    Thank you, James. I did what you've been suggesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-25-15 09:24 AM
    Thanks to everyone trying to help. I also changed the mail address related to TapaTalk, and the outcome is, since then i stopped receiving those reminder notifications telling that i need to register an account.

05-26-15 05:14 AM
    Thanks to everyone trying to help. I also changed the mail address related to TapaTalk, and the outcome is, since then i stopped receiving those reminder notifications telling that i need to register an account.

Bloody apps!
    Zolti likes this.
    05-26-15 05:36 AM

Yes, it was weird, since browsing via the CB app from the Q10, everything was fine.
    As soon as I started using the TapaTalk app on the iPhone, suddenly the mail inbox was flooded with the mentioned reminder messages.
    Long story short, i think it has been sorted out.
    But if this is an administrator's achievement, i'm also thankful for the help.

Have a nice day, everyone.

05-26-15 05:42 AM