I bought the rWatch M26 smartwatch, but it seems noet to be able to receive messages and notifications from the Z10, nor does it receive calls. I can dial a number on it, but when the person on te other end answers it, I cannot hear them, nor can they hear me. It comes with an apk app, which put into the apk 2 bar converter and this seems to work okay, but still no calls, messages or notifications. It asks me to activate the app notifications, but I don't know where to find these. Is it possible to make the smartwatch work as a smartwatch? What settings do I need to adjust, or should I use a different app (maybe black bullet or Talk2Watch)
    Thanks for any help.
    12-09-14 01:44 AM
    I bought the rWatch M26 smartwatch, but it seems noet to be able to receive messages and notifications from the Z10, nor does it receive calls. I can dial a number on it, but when the person on te other end answers it, I cannot hear them, nor can they hear me. It comes with an apk app, which put into the apk 2 bar converter and this seems to work okay, but still no calls, messages or notifications. It asks me to activate the app notifications, but I don't know where to find these. Is it possible to make the smartwatch work as a smartwatch? What settings do I need to adjust, or should I use a different app (maybe black bullet or Talk2Watch)
    Thanks for any help.
    A lot of websites say that it is only compatible with Android and iOS devices so if you bought it just to connect with your BB device, I suggest you return it.
    12-09-14 03:07 AM
    I searched for a smartwatch that worked with BlackBerry and this watch came up. The GearBest site where I got it just states the app doesn't work with Iphone OS. They never replied to my question if it works with BB10 as well. Shame. No way around it?
    12-09-14 03:53 AM