My wife and I both won and love our Blackberry Classics...

I'm traveling to Israel next month for 3 weeks with my family, but must stay in touch with my business in the states. Do i need to do the sim card changeout when I get there which is a prepaid specified amount of minutes, or can I use BBM via wifi as some have said?

Looking for easiest, no hassle, and hopefully free or at least doable on my budget.

If i can use BBM via wifi, can I also use BBM call, and BBM video?

Let me also specify that I am looking to connect to people with Iphone here in the states. Can they connect to the same features as I can using BBM for IPhone? Lots of questions I know, but need clarity. any help truly appreciated.
    03-17-16 01:44 PM
    Since you're talking about using BBM Calling & BBM Video, I'm assuming you have a BB10 device.

If that is the case, you should be able to use all BBM features via WiFi.
    03-17-16 01:46 PM
    I use BBM to talk to my friends overseas all the time, as long as you and the person your communicating with are on a good WiFi network, you should be good to go.
    03-17-16 02:53 PM
    My wife and I both won and love our Blackberry Classics...

I'm traveling to Israel next month for 3 weeks with my family, but must stay in touch with my business in the states. Do i need to do the sim card changeout when I get there which is a prepaid specified amount of minutes, or can I use BBM via wifi as some have said?

Looking for easiest, no hassle, and hopefully free or at least doable on my budget.

If i can use BBM via wifi, can I also use BBM call, and BBM video?

Let me also specify that I am looking to connect to people with Iphone here in the states. Can they connect to the same features as I can using BBM for IPhone? Lots of questions I know, but need clarity. any help truly appreciated.
    BBM works great but the video is restricted to BB10 devices (and Playbook) only. The BBM voicechats works with iOS and android and WP, providing those devices have BBM installed also, of course. The sound is crystal clear. Everything works well on wifi depending on how strong the signal is. My wife and I communicate on wifi with our Passports when she is on business in China and it is almost always fantastic (video and voice).
    03-17-16 03:00 PM