Hello,

I lost my Blackberry Passport about a week ago while abroad I have pretty good reason to believe that it was taken not the Lost & Found office of where I lost it (bus / public transportation). I'm waiting for their response, which from what I understand can take two weeks.

The reason I believe I'll be able to recover it is that I was able to track it for some hours after I lost it. But then Blackberry Protect lost contact with my phone. (My theory is that it was turned off by the Lost & Found office when it was taken there.)

So Blackberry Protect cannot locate my phone. Before losing track of it, I remember seeing a "stale location" about an hour old (at that time). I would like to see it again - since I was abroad, I could not understand it well at a quick glance; but now that I'm at home I can perhaps evaluated to see if my hopes are well founded or if I should just forget about it and get a new phone (another Passport for sure). But I can't find a way to see that last location. Blackberry Protect tells me that it can't locate my phone, then only gives me the option to go back to the menu.

Is there a way to see old locations on Blackberry Protect?
    08-05-16 06:20 PM
    Not if protect is not actively seeing the phone. Is the phone off? More than likely it is and you won't be able to see the old locations.
    08-07-16 09:02 PM