I purchased my Blackberry Z10 in June of this year, I have been using it for about 3 months. This week , while trying to charge my BB , the cord did not fit properly. I pushed a little (not too hard), and it did not click. Looking at the port, I noticed that the prongs were downward, and one two of the "teeth" were missing. I took it to the AT&T "Warranty" store, and after a once look over , said it was the charge port , and not under the BB Warranty.. Later that day, I called AT&T, who said no warranty. I called Blackberry, and they said they would tell AT&T to send the phone t them, and they would decide.
    The phone cost me $ 300. and if they don't ok it under warranty, I am out a beautiful Phone. I am using my old 9860, which is good in a pinch, but no Z10. Is there any way I can have this repaired without the charges I feel I would incur with AT&T? I am very careful with the Z10, keeping it in good shape and backed up. Any suggestions on this problem I feel that after only 3 months use, the charge port should not have a melt down with proper use. Please advise
    Thank you
    Writer~
    11-28-14 10:11 PM
    I would think that would be covered under the warranty. Hmm.
    Where are you located? You might try and find a place that fixes these..
    11-30-14 11:12 AM