1) I want to transfer my Whatsapp data from from BlackBerry Bold to BlackBerry Classic but I'm unable to do it.
    2) How to download ring tones and copy it on my BlackBerry Classic?
    3) Unable to configure Yahoo and Hotmail account on BlackBerry Classic.
    01-14-15 01:09 AM
    1) There are many threads about this, but no solution as the backup is handled different as we're looking at two totally different platforms. I'd say e-mail the conversations to yourself and start fresh with your Classic. If you need a conversation for reference, look it up in your email and use the search function!

2) Connect your Classic to your computer via USB and turn on USB Mass Storage in "Settings" --> Storage and Access. You will see your SD card as a hard drive. Copy the downloaded ringtones to your SD card. You can also download Ringtone apps or download the ringtones from the internet to your SD card with your phone. When you've done so, go to the downloaded audio file in your file manager, long press the file and choose "Set as Ringtone" from the menu.

3) Go to "Setting" --> Accounts --> Add Account --> E-mail, contacts, calendar and enter the required information to set up Hotmail and Yahoo. If you get an error, report it here and we'll see how to fix it from there.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-14-15 02:57 AM
    Thanks
    What will be the incoming and outgoing mail server and its ports?
    01-14-15 05:04 AM
    You only need your username and password to set up a Hotmail account on BB10
    01-14-15 05:07 AM
    You only need your username and password to set up a Hotmail account on BB10
    Indeed! All those other technicalities will be filled in when you enter your e-mail address.
    01-14-15 05:18 AM
    For hotmail, when you add a new account choose to set up an Outlook one. That will take care of the rest.

Click add account, email account and then when it asks you to put the info in, select advanced at the bottom. You'll then see this:

Attachment 327273
    01-14-15 06:05 AM
    For ringtones, I just use the music I put on the SD card

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    01-14-15 10:06 AM