I am looking to sync my garmin vivosmart fitness band with my blackberry z10. is it possible?
    12-29-14 12:56 PM
    BlackBerry isn't a supported platform.

Andorid is, and you can install the Andorid App and it does appear to work. Check out the sister site Connectedly
    12-29-14 01:08 PM
    I have the vivo smart, z30,,, the app works, however the notifications dont work,, like phone, email, text,,, everything else works great.

I called Garmin, its due to the fact that the notifications come from the OS not the ap, and the blackberry OS wont work with the vivo

other then that, all works, the app, myfitnesspal , linking ect,,,
    01-08-15 01:29 PM
    A clever CrackBerry Member is working on an app to bridge the notification gap. Here is the link to the thread
    [New App] Wearable Companion OR how to get the most out of your android wearable

Apparently is uses two apps, one that runs headless that is a bar file that has to be side loaded and the other is an apk that you load directly to your device and install from the file manager. I haven't had a chance to try it quite yet but others say great things about it.
    Otherwise the Garmin connect app (apk) works great for syncing with both the vivosmart and vivofit.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 06:09 AM
    Has anyone got the notifications to work properly? The companion app(s) listed above is no longer supported.

Please post the steps if you have.

Thanks.
    09-07-15 08:51 AM