I've spent several hours looking for an answer to this and I fear the answer is just quite simply no but I am going to ask anyway.

I have a generic private email address that I use for my google login stuff (me@familysite.com) but I always send and receive email from one specific email that is basically my public email (me@myname.com). In the gmail app, I can send it from me@myname.com but on the Priv, in the Hub, it only sends from my private email ccount (me@familysite.com).

2.5 years ago when I had the Q10, you could change the 'send from' email address in any message by pulling down the from address and selecting what email you wanted displayed. I was assuming (stupid me), the Hub would act the same one on the PRIV.

Can anyone provide an answer? I realize I can use the gmail app when replying but that defeats the efficiency of using the Hub and efficiency is one of the main reasons I went back to Blackberry and got the PRIV.

Thank you.
    10-12-16 09:56 PM
    What I think you need to do is to set the Default Account in the email app.
    10-12-16 10:27 PM
    The Priv hub does act exactly this way. When replying to an email, go up to the top where your email address is ( Make sure you scroll to the top and you will see it ), there is a drop down box that will list all your emails and you choose whichever one you want.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-12-16 10:36 PM
    When the Priv was first released, the default email account was the first one to be created, so the only way to change the order was to delete the accounts ahead of the one you want as the default, and then set them up again. I don't know if this has since changed.
    10-12-16 10:49 PM