I was so gung-ho about my new phone, I didn't think twice about using an acquaintance's laptop to transfer my data from one phone to the other. He is now asking me out and saying he "saw" a text to my mum about how I was single.
    Now, its keeping me up nights that he can just as easily access my yahoomail; (which was active on the 9360 as at the time of the switch) and all the contents contained therein.
    Please help! Thank you.
    03-10-15 03:22 PM
    Maybe. How did you do the transfer of data?
    03-10-15 03:28 PM
    if the backup was merely the Backup and Restore from within BlackBerry Desktop, the contents of the BBB file created can in fact be viewed by a number of application available on the internet. As well, if the person were to backup their BlackBerry device and restore your, they would be able to view ALL contents of your backup. One of the bad things about pre OS 10 is that the messages app (hub equivalent) can and does populate with messages from the backup even if the mail account is not Verified.
    03-10-15 04:13 PM
    I was so gung-ho about my new phone, I didn't think twice about using an acquaintance's laptop to transfer my data from one phone to the other. He is now asking me out and saying he "saw" a text to my mum about how I was single.
    Now, its keeping me up nights that he can just as easily access my yahoomail; (which was active on the 9360 as at the time of the switch) and all the contents contained therein.
    Please help! Thank you.
    It's 2015, why are you not on BB10...with Link and a password?? Did Blackberry desktop not offer to give you a password??? Sounds fishy.

bℯℯř ฬђ bℓckbℯřřɣ
    03-18-15 03:22 AM