1. the diagnostics and usage data option.......if i turn it on...can anyone from blackberry access my data.........if i turn off my diagnostics and usage data option.....will it hamper my battery power...i mean, will my battery drain off quickly if i turn that option off......or will it drain my battery power if i turn it on.?

2.previously i used to own a blackberry 9300......music app in that was very user friendly....it didn't have any segregation of artist,album and genres.....it had a simple list of all the songs vertically.....i could type in with my keypad and search any song very easily......now the search option is not on the main screen of the app and the songs are all segregated to artist, albums and genres......which is very irritating....i suggest to keep all the songs in a single simple list.....search option should be easily accessible at the bottom portion of the main screen of the app.....there should be a separate option called favourites .....where you can create folders and either keep a single list or segregate into artist,album and genres ?

3.for any app which uses search option including calls and messages.....there should be a search option at the bottom rather than on top of the main screen of app ?

4.the SNAP option which acts a backdoor for google play store......how safe and secured is it according to you ?
    11-11-14 11:08 PM
    1. the diagnostics and usage data option.......if i turn it on...can anyone from blackberry access my data.........if i turn off my diagnostics and usage data option.....will it hamper my battery power...i mean, will my battery drain off quickly if i turn that option off......or will it drain my battery power if i turn it on.?

- Your data is fine. If you're really concerned about it, go to settings>security and privacy and hit the more info link. Tells you what you are and are not agreeing do. As for battery drain, it's negligible.

2.previously i used to own a blackberry 9300......music app in that was very user friendly....it didn't have any segregation of artist,album and genres.....it had a simple list of all the songs vertically.....i could type in with my keypad and search any song very easily......now the search option is not on the main screen of the app and the songs are all segregated to artist, albums and genres......which is very irritating....i suggest to keep all the songs in a single simple list.....search option should be easily accessible at the bottom portion of the main screen of the app.....there should be a separate option called favourites .....where you can create folders and either keep a single list or segregate into artist,album and genres ?

- There is a search option, just type. There's also favorites and playlists you can organize. From the sounds of it, you didn't even explore the app before posting. Plus, the OS 10.3.x version is more robust anyway. If you don't like it, then try one of the many other music apps available on BlackBerry World, Amazon Appstore or Google Play (through Snap).

3.for any app which uses search option including calls and messages.....there should be a search option at the bottom rather than on top of the main screen of app ?

- OK.

4.the SNAP option which acts a backdoor for google play store......how safe and secured is it according to you ?

- It's fine, if it wasn't surely you'd have heard of someone who had issues with it by now. From my own experience and testing (sniffing the app), there's nothing funny going on.
    11-11-14 11:39 PM