I've just switched to BB from Droid. I like it so far, I think it's a keeper. I was mostly able to configure it to my liking, except:

1. how do I block/blacklist pesky callers?
    2. how do I make the calendar NOT to show alarms? I DON'T want to clutter the calendar with all my daily remainders.
    3. BB Link refuses to sync contacts (apparently a known bug). I tried export/import from Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, and Contacts, and all those are broken somehow (mis-labeled fields, chopped off phone numbers, etc). Is there an alternative sync option that actually works?
    4. can I remove the "Games" icon? I could delete facebook, tweeter, linkedin, but not this one ...

Thanks!
    11-02-14 08:04 AM
    Contacts wise my t mobile backs them up for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 08:28 AM
    I've just switched to BB from Droid. I like it so far, I think it's a keeper. I was mostly able to configure it to my liking, except:

1. how do I block/blacklist pesky callers?
    2. how do I make the calendar NOT to show alarms? I DON'T want to clutter the calendar with all my daily remainders.
    3. BB Link refuses to sync contacts (apparently a known bug). I tried export/import from Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, and Contacts, and all those are broken somehow (mis-labeled fields, chopped off phone numbers, etc). Is there an alternative sync option that actually works?
    4. can I remove the "Games" icon? I could delete facebook, tweeter, linkedin, but not this one ...

Thanks!
    1. There are apps that do that
    2. Either put them into remember app or shut off the alarm in the calendar
    3. There is an app called device switch install it on your Android and install it on your BlackBerry and connect them both to the same wifi and transfer
    4. No I put it in to a folder of all the apps I don't use for example setup camera search

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-02-14 08:39 AM