I own a Z30 and 9900 am considering replacing the Bold with a Passport. It is unlikely that I will want to carry both devices around all the time, is there a way I can link up the 2 devices like how blend works between Passport and PC in case I need to take messages on the other device I am not carrying or access files? My iphone friends seem to have a good deal with the icloud and would like to have something comparative between two BB10 devices? currently without a working laptop as well which is why I was hoping for it to be between devices... please any info on the subject would be very helpful thank you

To summaries what I am trying to go on about: Blend or link or cloud (or comparative solution) between Z30 and Passport . Not able to use a laptop in the equation at the moment.
    01-03-15 06:09 AM
    It depends on what service or app you want to use

If you ment BBM and whatsapp, then it can only be associated with a single ID/Number

For other uses, you can use the following
    Contatcs & email : outlook or gmail
    Notes/tasks : outlook(tasks only) or Evernote
    Pictures : Dropbox or Box
    Messenger : Facebook messenger seems to be your only native choice for cross device communication

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 06:18 AM
    Why would you carry 2 devices?

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    01-03-15 12:59 PM
    Probably a work device and personal.

Use some sort of cloud service for your contacts, calendar, tasks - Gmail, outlook, yahoo, your home ISP, whatever you want. It will link these items between both phones and changes will be reflected on both devices.

Forward your calls from one phone to the other. Phone app --> settings --> call forwarding.

Unfortunately, there is no way to forward BBM and your work (BES enabled) email.

Perhaps there is an app that will forward texts?

Consider dropbox/box etc for file sharing.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10.
    01-03-15 01:16 PM
    I don't use whatsapp, but accounts are linked to a phone number. If you plan on switching sim cards as well, then whatsapp won't be an issue.

Bbm works based on blackberry id now instead of phone pin. So I don't know if using the same blackberry id on both phones would allow you to have the same content (except maybe chat logs) on both.

As for files, just set up the native box/dropbox on both and have them sync constantly. If data is a concern, set it to sync only over wifi.
    01-03-15 03:51 PM
    Obviously I got the an answer to my question
    I'm using my Q10 and my PP with two different numbers. Though I don't have a lot of contacts using BBM I was wondering if there is a way to use the same BlackBerry ID on these devices simultaneously.
    Switching the id on each device when you need it isn't practical as it will give a whole lot of other issues for example in blackberry world.
    Sync of contacts and files works fine with the mentioned solutions Gmail, box, one drive...
    As for text messages you could have a look for "sms to email" in blackberry world. Would like to copy a link in here but it seems it doesn't work, or I'm to stupid

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 05:01 AM