I have had issues recently whenever i get call from a number not in my address book, it goes directly to my voice mail. Any help is appreciated. I'm on 10.3.0.1052 btw

Posted via CB
    10-31-14 08:22 PM
    you have a corrupt file somewhere in your phone, typically due to loading a leak and performing a restore, although there are other possibilities to the cause.

Your only answer to fix this is to security wipe and then start fresh, NO RESTORE.
    10-31-14 11:29 PM
    I had the issue on 2 of my blackberries. i cant explain the "why" other than i load every leak and play around a ton with the os, so i assume that somewhere the backups were getting all wonky. took me a while to get to the bottom of it, but i reloaded the OS on both, and started completely fresh. and all was well again.

There are a few threads about it that i had found but they were tricky to locate.

Give it a go and let me know
    11-01-14 12:16 AM
    absolutely. the fresh start is good for the phone, doesnt carry over any of the junk that collects from day to day use.
    11-01-14 12:25 AM
    you have a corrupt file somewhere in your phone, typically due to loading a leak and performing a restore, although there are other possibilities to the cause.

Your only answer to fix this is to security wipe and then start fresh, NO RESTORE.
    The first part seems to be correct, but you do NOT have to wipe and start fresh. See the following:

KB36391-Unable to receive calls or text messages from phone numbers not stored within a contact in the Contacts application
    ummie4 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:54 AM