If I'm on a call using the handset when a 2nd call comes in, the Classic displays the call waiting info AND immediately switches my first call to bluetooth! So if I decline the 2nd call, I still have to manually switch the phone back to handset audio. Meanwhile the 1st caller is talking away.... Why is this happening? On my Bold, the call was announced but it did not interrupt the call in progress.
    02-24-16 01:59 PM
    !n your dial pad area: lower right 3 dots will bring you into some advanced phone settings. YOu'll be able to take it from there.
    It's amazing how one little check mark can add a bit of excitement to your day.

Just remember, when you get that issue fixed.... It was THEIR phone, not yours!!
    !n your dial pad area: lower right 3 dots will bring you into some advanced phone settings. YOu'll be able to take it from there.
    It's amazing how one little check mark can add a bit of excitement to your day.

Just remember, when you get that issue fixed.... It was THEIR phone, not yours!!
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    02-24-16 05:52 PM