I use Outlook.com (aka Hotmail). I have 2 calendars, a personal one and a family one, which I share with my wife. When using my PC, if I make a calendar entry on the Family calendar it pops up in my Blackberry Z10 just fine. When I make them in my personal calendar they don't appear. I looked at both accounts in Outlook.com and see no differences whatsoever. Any insights?
    08-27-14 08:00 AM
    The family one might be a read only on the phone. I know when I have other calendars aside from my main one like my school calendar I can only read it and even if I add stuff to it on my phone it won't go back to the server.
    08-27-14 08:23 AM
    I use Outlook.com (aka Hotmail). I have 2 calendars, a personal one and a family one, which I share with my wife. When using my PC, if I make a calendar entry on the Family calendar it pops up in my Blackberry Z10 just fine. When I make them in my personal calendar they don't appear. I looked at both accounts in Outlook.com and see no differences whatsoever. Any insights?
    Is the family calendar selected in your BB10 Calendar settings?
    Calendar/swipe down/Manage
    08-27-14 08:31 AM
    Calendar and Outlook.com-img_20140828_172755.png

This is what I have set up on my phone. Note - the issue is when I am on my PC and make an entry on my personal calendar (Donn K), the entry does not appear on my Blackberry.
    08-28-14 04:39 PM