So I have a new Passport, quite liking it. Trouble Syncing my outlook Calendar with entries made on the phone. Figured the two way sync with Link would do it but it does not. Its a gmail account that I have hooked up to Office 365. Contacts are syncing fine. Entries made in Outlook calendar show up on the phone when synced but not the other way around. I have tried to research this and thinking I need admin rights to our domain to purchase google apps for business but my boss is also the IT guy who just basically set us up with gmail accounts and really couldn't figure this out so I'm here looking for suggestions.
    12-21-14 01:57 PM
    Go to settings then account and then default account and set calendar to bblink.
    Then go to the bblink in your pc or laptop in the calendar & contact section configure calendar to outlook. And sync

Posted Via My Lovely Red Q5
    12-21-14 02:23 PM
    I tried this and it didn't work right away. I kept digging into the setting and with a combination of the above and what ever other setting i tweaked i got it to work! Only thing is I'm not sure exactly what it was I did. I had another outlook.com personal account in there and I turned off viewing that calander and only to view the Link calander I think is what I did. Anyway, thanks!
    12-21-14 07:03 PM