Hi CB,
    Is there any way I can move the cached videos from FastTube/SuperTube to my SD card? I can't seem to locate them in File Manager.

Thank you.
    07-13-15 09:35 AM
    They are saved inside the Apps Sandbox folder, accessing them is technically breaking the rules (that's why they aren't saved in visible file system)
    07-13-15 09:37 AM
    They are saved inside the Apps Sandbox folder, accessing them is technically breaking the rules (that's why they aren't saved in visible file system)
    Okay, but is there any specific (possibly technical) reason why the app(s) would save the cach on the phone and not the SD card? Or give a choice maybe?
    07-13-15 09:44 AM
    Okay, but is there any specific (possibly technical) reason why the app(s) would save the cach on the phone and not the SD card? Or give a choice maybe?
    There's no technical reason. It's a matter of copyright issues.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 09:47 AM
    Well, it's saved in the Apps Sandbox folder this is located on the device, and cannot be moved, over wise it's just legal reasons, same with the CacheTube App, BlackBerry wouldn't even allow it to be published because of the copyright issues which can occur if one was to be able to gain direct access and share that file.
    07-13-15 09:47 AM