I think buying a BlackBerry phone any model brand new, you are sure that it has bugs and before you start using it there must be websites geeks and all that 'how to'stuffs if BlackBerry is not quiting the mobile handsets business then it should improve alot even a cheap lenovo can give easier and clear service

Posted via CB10
    05-23-16 07:05 AM
    BB10 is pretty stable right now... perfect, no... but by using CrackBerry you should be able smooth out those bugs.

Going forward most of the focus of BlackBerry will be on Android and how BlackBerry can make Android better for business.
    05-23-16 07:23 AM
    BlackBerry should get serious let's face it,this loyalty to the company makes us blind. For instance which device in the market does not have a simple option of selecting all files in a folder with one click select all am not thinking there is except BlackBerry how inconvenient CrackBerry can't fix that because it's only limited to knowledge of how to operate the devices based on different bugs and fixes of the OS but some issues are just not there originally from factory I have seen threads all floppy

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 06:39 AM
    Seriously who wants a phone he can't start using smoothly after buying I had an iPhone everything was there just charging haha BlackBerry am sure many devices cannot charge but there must be a forum on 'how to' charge this isn't value for money

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 06:44 AM
    To be fair, the iPhone doesn't have a file manager with "select all" either.

So if that's your biggest complaint, then ok.

Just go back to your iPhone if it made you happier.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    05-24-16 06:50 AM
    I have never seen people this loyal I always imagined having a BlackBerry until two months ago when I got just Q10 u know deeply that the device is not doing good performance the lacks are many I just got bored by that inability to get my pics elsewhere a thousand of them really the device has more problem than that

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 06:57 AM
    Plus I see you got yourself a Priv looks like you love android already the faults are less there I imagine the relief

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 07:01 AM
    I think you're over-stating people's loyalty to BBerry on this forum. Almost everyone seems to admit to its failings, and (as you seem to have noticed) can move on to Android without issue.
    05-24-16 08:31 AM
    Again, the Q10 is a 3 year old device. BB10 is a pretty decent OS, and I would rather remain with it.

I would prefer not to use ios or Android, but there is no competition out there. Have to choose the shinier if two turds.

Looking into getting a jolla phone now.

05-24-16 09:26 AM
    Even new handsets suffer this you've seen forums if it's about year of manufacture that's lame and three only then it's about short term service devices

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 09:53 AM
    Dude, I get it, you're pissed. I understand.

Buy something different, and move on with your life.

rthonpm likes this.
    05-24-16 03:24 PM
    Anyway no hard feelings we all buyers as you've said find a device that suits me

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 01:10 AM