Hi it's first time I have a BlackBerry device and they told me I can use all the android apps but when I installed Firefox opera or chrome they didn't work. Is there any free BlackBerry browser I can use? This one isn't good at all and I really need surf web by my phone
    P.s srry about bad English
    07-21-14 07:09 PM
    Not sure if serious

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 07:12 PM
    I know it sounds kinda elitist but you really should give the BlackBerry 10 browser a try. I think you'll find that after you get used to it you'll think it's the best mobile browser around just like most of us on crackberry

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 07:18 PM
    OP probably wants something that syncs.
    07-21-14 07:31 PM
    I know it sounds kinda elitist but you really should give the BlackBerry 10 browser a try. I think you'll find that after you get used to it you'll think it's the best mobile browser around just like most of us on crackberry

Posted via CB10
    I find that it's necessary to use a browser which allows you to fake its identity because there are sites like Google's for example that will serve you crap dumbphone pages otherwise.

Just how many people present their BB10 phones as "Android"? I think web statistics for BB10 underestimate the actual number of units out there.
    07-22-14 01:17 AM