Hi, I ended up with a bricked passport while wiping my data to restore it later ( as my passport was freezing at times) .. I didn't notice my battery was less than 15% when I wiped my data which eventually bricked my passport.. All I could see the red flash light with no display. I tried restoring my OS through BlackBerry link but strangely had this issue of link not getting connected to the server. I live in Singapore and India so when took my phone to a service centre in India, I was surprisingly informed that Blackberry servers were down and it could take a month for the servers to be back functioning normally. I tried calling up a service centre in Singapore who went a step ahead and said they don't service any BlackBerry phones or neither to any service centres around. With great frustration I tried to fix my issue by downloading a developer version of Auto loader which worked like charm setting up my BlackBerry up and running in 30 mins. Going through the experience, I feel Blackberry services are pathetic and one could not rely onto it on a longer run. Thanks to Crackberry forums and folks for sharing extensive knowledge database so we could at least find a fix for software issues on blackberry phones.. clueless on how hardware part is handled when it comes to restoration of a hardware failure!!

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 02:49 AM
    You may want to consider the most recent release of OS 10.3.3
    You will likely find that the dev OS release has some functional limitations.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 02:53 AM
    You may want to consider the most recent release of OS 10.3.3
    You will likely find that the dev OS release has some functional limitations.

Posted via CB10
    Yes you are right, the developer release is 10.3.3.789 which is missing few functionality like native icons to view music, pictures and videos. I am bit hesitant to upgrade my OS at this time as my phone just works fine for emails and texts.. I also had installed the play services which runs the most essential android apps.. may be after a month or so would try to upgrade once I see 10.3.3 on a Sachesi Search . The Auto loader file for 10.3.3 on CB is a bar file which had issues when I initially upgraded before my phone could get bricked..

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 03:06 AM
    Yes you are right, the developer release is 10.3.3.789 which is missing few functionality like native icons to view music, pictures and videos. I am bit hesitant to upgrade my OS at this time as my phone just works fine for emails and texts.. I also had installed the play services which runs the most essential android apps.. may be after a month or so would try to upgrade once I see 10.3.3 on a Sachesi Search . The Auto loader file for 10.3.3 on CB is a bar file which had issues when I initially upgraded before my phone could get bricked..

Posted via CB10
    Source your autoloader from Thurasks archives...

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...?usp=drive_web

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 03:18 AM
    Source your autoloader from Thurasks archives...

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...?usp=drive_web

Posted via CB10
    Hi thanks for the link , shall use the autoloader one of these days soon!

Posted via CB10
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    12-24-16 06:12 AM