i had some software issue with my z10 so i submitted it to nearby blackberry service center.it was actually not the blackberry store it was an support service centre(third party or smthng), becouse there is no authentic blackberry service centre at jaipur.. now almost 1 month passed and they still not given any respond or reply.. i dont know when they will give back my cell.. they dont even answer any call. i m tired and frusted with this. what should i do??

and another question is that what accesories are covered under warranty for z10. eg. headphones?? my headphone is working at only one side. plzz reply..
    08-28-14 09:20 AM
    Hello.
    This sounds terrible! I don't know what the laws are i your country but is there a Better Business Organization or an Attorney General whom you could contact? Someone whom you could report these thieves to? What about a TV station?

If they don't answer you, you need to take it public somehow!

I don't believe the headphones are under warranty. I think they are pretty cheap quality to begin with.
    08-28-14 10:13 AM
    hey buddy,. from India too so I think I'm in a better position to help you out here...
    well see.. firstly.. the lesson from this is that never ever go for cheap stake "third party" repair centres.
    secondly.. you've most probably been scammed.. have you even gone over to that shop and seen if they are even open?
    do that and stop calling them.. it's your phone and your money. they don't care as much for it as they do about getting free phones and scamming people....

Zeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^
    08-28-14 12:48 PM