My blackberry services have become disabled. At first I was getting my emails fine but then about 2 weeks ago, I could only get them if I switched on WIFI. Now I cannot get them at all !
    I have swiped clean the Blackberry Bold 9790 and have tried to go through the set up options but cannot connect anything. When I try to activate an email address it says activation request failed - a service connection is unavailable.
    Sometimes it also says unable to retrieve my Blackberry ID account information

I have ensured that the Data icon is on open and not closed and I can connect to the Internet?

My provider is Virgin and I have bought the Blackberry monthly package and they have also rebooted things their end but to no avail and as I mentioned all these services used to work but now do not

Any help much appreciated
    06-22-14 05:42 AM
    Have you done an HRT reset? That is go to the options wrench icon, then device then advanced, then host routing, then press the BB button (or menu) and select Register Now. Also try a fresh send of your service books, to do this go to the email setup icon, sign in (your provider might need to tell you your log in info), then press BB, select Service Books, then Send Service Books, and then finally do a battery pull.
    06-23-14 12:36 AM