A certain company is annoying me so I want to block calls from their number. How do I block a specific number? (apparently it can be done in a few easy steps on iPhone. Do BlackBerry not facilitate this? If not, why not? It's a basic useful tool

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 11:09 AM
    Look in settings to see if there is a call blocker setting. I use Power Tools on my Z30, and that nestles in nicely, you can block the calls as they come in.

Also, you can contact your provider to block specific numbers for free. I believe the limit is five, and you had to "renew" the blocking every 6 months.

But Power Tools is the way to go...
    05-17-16 01:39 PM
    All phones have the ability to block calls but you typically have to subscribe through your service provider and then enable it in phone settings.
    There are several apps available which provide some customization and a "cheat" which is freely available is to enable "calls only from contacts" in Parental Controls.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 02:01 PM
    Use "Blockit". You can pick what numbers listed and unlisted you want to block. Also you can block text and email on those same or not it's your choice. Have been using it for months and in my opinion it's the best I've come across. And I've tried a few. Good luck.
    05-17-16 09:49 PM