I ordered a passport because of their blackfriday deal. 5 minutes later I asked to have it canceled because I figured it is cheaper to get it from amazon.com (im in Canada) even with the conversion rates. They couldn't do anything about it and didn't cancel my damn order. It was my mistake for not doing research on prices, but still, I didn't know their customer service was THAT bad. Jesus christ.
    11-22-14 02:48 PM
    Perhaps I missed it, but was there a question in there somewhere?
    11-22-14 05:03 PM
    They are mischievous and deceitful. Chicanerous and deplorable.
    R3d13 likes this.
    11-22-14 05:11 PM
    The BlackBerry story is not actually part of BlackBerry: It is run and managed by Digital River. So.. it's not BlackBerry you should be crying about.

And the cost of shipping from Amazon USA is currently about 1.19x the price in the USA market all in (plus shipping). I tried the same thought process OP did of buying their to ship to Canada. Not a good idea.
    11-22-14 05:18 PM
    Cheaper from Amazon?
    Blackberry's customer service is absolutely despicable-img_20141122_181819.png
    Blackberry's customer service is absolutely despicable-img_20141122_181416.png

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    11-22-14 05:19 PM
    I ordered a passport because of their blackfriday deal. 5 minutes later I asked to have it canceled because I figured it is cheaper to get it from amazon.com (im in Canada) even with the conversion rates. They couldn't do anything about it and didn't cancel my damn order. It was my mistake for not doing research on prices, but still, I didn't know their customer service was THAT bad. Jesus christ.
    You lost me at "It was my mistake...."

And, just FYI, customer service is...by definition....service for the customer. You wanted to become a non-customer, so that doesn't really fall under the category of customer service. It falls under the category of return policy.
    11-22-14 05:22 PM
    They are mischievous and deceitful. Chicanerous and deplorable.
    LOLz

I learned a new word
    11-23-14 03:11 AM
    Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 03:20 AM
    If you actually contact they'll inform you that all you have to do is refuse the shipment and you'll get your money refunded.

I accidently placed an order to PO Box when you're not suppose to and I tried to see if I could get the addressed switched. Their response is below (note the last paragraph):

"We have received your request to change the address for shipment of your order. Unfortunately, we were unable to do so. Your order was processed for shipment immediately upon completion of your order, and no changes were able to be made. Soon you should receive a shipping confirmation email.
    ?
    You may wish to contact the carrier to update the address. Please note
    that some shipping methods do not provide tracking information. If this
    is the case, we apologize, however no changes can be made.

If your shipment is returned as undeliverable, a refund will be
    processed. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing from the date
    it is received at our warehouse. If you would like to return your
    shipment for a refund, you may refuse delivery "

Posted via CB10 on my Awesome BlackBerry Passport
    11-23-14 07:17 AM