Just migrated my Verizon email to AOL and now can not access any email on my mobile phone. Is there an AOL app to download that this phone supports?
    03-07-17 09:48 AM
    You shouldn't need an app. It should automatically detect the settings for AOL and add the account. If it's not, working then you may need to manually add the settings:

https://help.aol.com/articles/verizo...le-device-imap
    03-07-17 09:52 AM
    The changes in servers, no doubt, have thrown older devices for a loop. I know my Bold 9900 (yes, I still use it) was not at all happy with the change, and it appears that the BIS portal for T-Mobile has gone to a secret place.

Anyway, what I've found, for the 9900, to start, but which may well work for other phones, is to use the AOL setup on the phone itself (Setup|Email Accounts). You'll still need to set the ports, encryption and the like manually, but entering [email protected] is accepted as a valid username/email.
    06-09-17 12:16 PM
    I have absolutely no problem with AOL on my Z30. All my AOL accounts are working just fine. However whenever junk or spam fill up, my phone cannot take any more email or text and will act confused and refused to work. In this case, I delete many messages. Z30 got only 16gb which isn't good for many professional like me

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 10:32 AM