Hi, I own a BlackBerry Z3 and have had it for only 11 months. My problem is it runs out of storage quick as flash. At the moment there are literally NO apps I have installed on it, I deleted every single app installed by me but it is on 6% device storage left. My media files are in an SD card and there is nothing stored in the phone itself!
    I want to download a messenger app like Whatsapp but the minute I start doing that I get that stupid annoying "device storage almost full" message, soon after my music doesnt show in the library, the app doesnt work!

Restarting the phone hasnt been a success too!
    Help!
    12-18-16 09:57 AM
    Unfortunately z3 was very much entry level...try a hard reboot....hold power button down for 20-30 seconds until red LED flashes and the BlackBerry boot logo reappears.
    If that doesn't help you may need to reload or update your OS. That's likely the best that can be done.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-16 11:30 AM
    Hi, I own a BlackBerry Z3 and have had it for only 11 months. My problem is it runs out of storage quick as flash. At the moment there are literally NO apps I have installed on it, I deleted every single app installed by me but it is on 6% device storage left. My media files are in an SD card and there is nothing stored in the phone itself!
    I want to download a messenger app like Whatsapp but the minute I start doing that I get that stupid annoying "device storage almost full" message, soon after my music doesnt show in the library, the app doesnt work!

Restarting the phone hasnt been a success too!
    Help!
    Whatsapp backup takes too much storage.just delete them.which is located in the misc folder
    12-18-16 12:27 PM