I've been so in love with my Z10 for a year, and been so reliant on it being my priority device. But it's been giving me heart attacks in recent days.

Apparently, it's developed a habit of rebooting itself for no apparent reason. Sometimes, it happens as soon as I unlock the screen, or, as soon as I start an app after unlocking screen.

I've tried battery pull, but it doesn't help. Sometimes it's reboots itself several time successively.

Does anyone know what's the root cause, and how to solve the issue? I'm not prepared to swap to a new device yet, because I'm still bound by contrast with the telco.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 09:36 AM
    I've been so in love with my Z10 for a year, and been so reliant on it being my priority device. But it's been giving me heart attacks in recent days.

Apparently, it's developed a habit of rebooting itself for no apparent reason. Sometimes, it happens as soon as I unlock the screen, or, as soon as I start an app after unlocking screen.

I've tried battery pull, but it doesn't help. Sometimes it's reboots itself several time successively.

Does anyone know what's the root cause, and how to solve the issue? I'm not prepared to swap to a new device yet, because I'm still bound by contrast with the telco.

Posted via CB10
    personally i would load the newest leak out, using the autoloader, backup first and then restore via link, but its always better to set up as a new device and only restore your contacts, and you should not do battery pulls on these new devices, hold the volume up and down buttons until you see the blue loading circle,
    07-22-14 10:11 AM
    Are you sure the battery connections are good? Does the phone reboot if you give it a good shake too? If so try padding some thin card between your battery and the back cover to stop any battery movement that might cause the contacts to separate.

Z10.......er......BlackDroid in action!
    07-22-14 10:31 AM