i got my priv yesterday, it's great, except that when i went to the blackberry app store, i logged in and went to download an app, click to download and i get put back to the log in, i logged in 3 more times and it did these all those times, any help will be much appreciated
    06-04-16 04:24 AM
    i got my priv yesterday, it's great, except that when i went to the blackberry app store, i logged in and went to download an app, click to download and i get put back to the log in, i logged in 3 more times and it did these all those times, any help will be much appreciated
    The Blackberry World appstore does not work with Priv.
    Do a hard reset by removing the battery and wait for like 5 minutes. Or before then, check if you had activated your device.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10.
    06-04-16 10:36 AM
    The Blackberry World appstore does not work with Priv.
    06-04-16 11:47 AM
    So the blackberry appworld app doesn't work with a BlackBerry Priv phone. Heard it all now. BlackBerry going to Hell in a Handcart ( and the Priv is an ugly phone)

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 10:31 AM
    So the blackberry appworld app doesn't work with a BlackBerry Priv phone. Heard it all now. BlackBerry going to Hell in a Handcart ( and the Priv is an ugly phone)

Posted via CB10
    Well they did change OS's so what can you expect.........? How many iPhones do you see accessing the Google Play Store or Samys accessing the iOS app store?
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    06-07-16 10:35 AM
    Apps on BB World are written for BBerry 10 (and earlier?) devices. Yes, you can get stuff from Google onto the BBerry 10 device, but it's not reciprocal.
    06-07-16 09:40 PM