in my blackberry classic phone there is a blackberry world when i try to open this it is just trying to open for long time but not opened,and when i try to go through the help app in my blackberry classic again it takes back to blackberry world and still trying long time but not opened yet
    09-16-16 09:48 AM
    in my blackberry classic phone there is a blackberry world when i try to open this it is just trying to open for long time but not opened,and when i try to go through the help app in my blackberry classic again it takes back to blackberry world and still trying long time but not opened yet
    Using your PC try the BBW recovery tool: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...B3B7729D92828A
    09-16-16 10:28 AM
    Using your PC try the BBW recovery tool: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...B3B7729D92828A

Download the tool to your PC desktop, plug your device into your PC and then run the recovery tool.
    09-16-16 10:30 AM