I apologize if already asked. I got a new Mastercard, I activated it, paid with it at the grocery store, updated the card in the Blackberry World. Purchases won't work. It says "purchase couldn't be completed. Please select a different payment method ".

I added my new credit card to my Paypal account, I added my Paypal account to Blackberry World and purchase went through.

So paying with Paypal works fine but I'm still concerned that the credit card doesn't work directly with the BlackBerry world store.

Any advice ?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 06:02 PM
    Yeah its weird at first I thought I was having issues with my card but turns out that it's BlackBerry World that has a bug or something that isn't processing cards so for now your options are PayPal or Carrier Billing.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 09:28 PM
    How do I get back to carrier billing? That was the simplest way to purchase but ever since I updates the OS that option no longer exists. It's not like I had any issues with paying my bill? Weird that it disappeared

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 02:29 AM
    I'm not sure why it disappeared, are you running a leak OS? If so that would be my guess. I'm still on 10.2.1 since nothing official has dropped in the US. I would probably suggest swiping down while on BBW and going into general and hitting the BBW refresh... that should reset it and hopefully appear back on it or maybe reset the phone after doing so just for good measure.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 04:55 AM
    Is there any support I can email?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 11:33 AM
    I'm sure there is somewhere...I would probably Google 'BlackBerry Support for BBW' and see if that gets you in the right direction.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 12:20 PM
    Don't make me laugh. You can use BlackBerry forums, or you can enter your complaint in one of those charming little forms that tells you up front that nobody will ever get back to you, but your concern will be used to improve products in the future.

I am having exactly the same problem. New credit card number updated just fine but, BBW won't process a payment on it. I've now spent 2.5 hours trying to find a working email address or phone number for support on the issue. I don't use twitter, but that is apparently one option. However, in BB Forums, people complain that no answer is ever forthcoming through that medium either. Guess they don't really care about not being able to sell apps.
    04-30-15 09:02 AM